Game Boy Advance
From the Australian Gaming Database
|Manufacturer||Nintendo Co. Ltd|
|Released||June 23, 2001|
|Userbase||> 1 million|
|Predecessor||Game Boy Color|
- 250,000 sold by 2/2003. 
- Expected first year sales were 200,000. Launched at Crown.
- Launch price $199.95. 2 million GB+GBC sold in Aus at this point - nearly half of australian kids had one. 
- SP launches March 28, 2003. $199 - GBA was $169 by that point. May have been delayed til April 4.
- Pokemon Gen 3 debut, Ruby 9,236, Sapphire 8,154. 
- E-Reader released 31 October 2003. $79.95, included six card sampler of Donkey Kong. cards $9.95.
- GBA SP price cut to $149 18 September 2004.
- GBA Video launched in December 2004. first titles were Pokemon - I ChooseYou! and Here Comes The Squirtle Squad, while the other has For Ho-Oh The Bells Toll and A Hot Water Battle. 
- Ripcurl GBA SP
- Tribal GBA SP
- Gold SP w/ Minish Cap
- Clarke, S. (2003, February 15). Push your buttons. Sydney Morning Herald.
- Cooper, A. (2001, June 22). New Nintendo Game Boy model hits Australia. Australian Associated Press.
- Nintendo Advance A Digital Challenge. (2001, June 23). Illawarra Mercury.
- Nintendo tops chart. (2003, April 28). Inside Retailing.
- Blake, V. (2003, November 4). Nintendo games on the e-cards. The Australian.
- Nintendo cuts Game Boy price. (2004, September 18). Adelaide Advertiser.
- NINTENDO has launched Game Boy Advance Video in Australia. (2004, December 5). Courier Mail.