The Australian Gaming Database is a source of historical information on the Australian games industry.
You will find information on this site concerning
- The video game market in Australia
- Major publications and websites based in Australia and New Zealand
- Games developed, in part or in whole, in Australia and New Zealand
- Development studios based, in part or in whole, in Australia and New Zealand
- People involved in the local games industry
- Industry groups in Australia and New Zealand
and much more!
The Australian Gaming Database project was started on July 9, 2010 by Retro Gaming Australia owner Matt Keller with the intention of greatly increasing the amount of local coverage on the site, as well as acting as a catch-all for historical information on the Australasian games industry.